Monday, January 31, 2011

Kennedy Style.

After watching the SAG Awards last night I turned to TLC to watch Kennedy Home Movies, two hours of just that, a compilation of Kennedy movies from when JFK was a child to after Jackie married Aristotle.  I was so fasciated I watched it twice!  I came away so inspired by the innate style of the Kennedy clan that I wanted to post some of my favorite photos of the Kennedy/Bouvier women Jackie, Carolyn, and Lee.  

The first lady learning to do the twist with Oleg Cassini in her sister Lee's London home.

Jackie at a dinner in Washington D.C. when she was still single.  The arm to the left is JFK's.





Jackie as publisher.

Jackie on summer holiday with Lee in 1962

Stylish at the airport.



Lee at Truman Capote's famous Black and White Ball.

Lee in her Turkish drawing room designed by Renzo.

Carolyn Bessette before becoming a Kennedy.







No comments:

Post a Comment